Sunday, April 30, 2017

#Yoga teacher from #Bengaluru pens self-help book

Bangalore based Yoga teacher turned author Dharmendra U has launched his debut book on self-help called ‘I am Changing My Life.’
Speaking about the book, the author Dharmendra says “The essays in the book will enable the reader to ponder on questions concerning about his life and help him to come up with conclusions about his life. The book is aimed to assist readers in the process of introspection and solving personal problems. I believe that a life of abundance is everybody’s birth-right and this book is my effort towards assisting readers achieve it”


Dharmendra is a certified Yoga, NLP, Law of Attraction, Life Coach & a Hypno Therapy Practitioner who has spent years of research to come up with this book. Learning from his experiences, he emphasizes the value and the power of SELF.

 “I am Changing My Life” is available online on Amazon.in, Snapdeal, Infibeam among others. Readers can order their copy in either paperback or e-book on leading e-commerce portals. Readers can also grab their copy at all leading book stores in their cities.